Registration for enrollment is held in February for the following school year. Subsequent enrollments will be accepted until the class limit is reached. Additional names will be accepted for a wait list to be notified in the event space becomes available. Currently enrolled students and siblings will be given priority for enrollment in the following school year.
Enrollment Forms Children attending CCC must have all enrollment and medical forms completed and on file by the child's first day of attendance. Parents are responsible for assuring that the information supplied is kept current.
The following forms are required for your child to be enrolled in the program:
- Registration Form
- Enrollment Form
- An Emergency Medical Form is signed to assure that your child receives prompt attention in case of an emergency. (THIS FORM MUST BE NOTARIZED.)
- FDH Form 680 Immunization Record must be obtained from and completed by your child's physician.
- Physical Examination form DH 3040 must be completed by your child's physician.
- A parent must sign a form stating that he/she has read our policy on discipline.
- A parent must sign a form stating that he/she has read the HRS booklet Know Your Child's Day Care Center.
- Alternative Nutrition Agreement Form HRS - CYF 5019 must be signed to indicate that the parent understands that snacks will be provided.
NOTE: Please let us know if your child has food allergies.
Click the links below to download.
CCC Know Your Childcare Facility
2018-2019 CCC Enrollment Packet Instructions
2018-2019 CCC Classes and Special Dates
CCC Discipline Policy
CCC Influenza Parent's Form
CCC Wellness Policy
Christian Child Center of
Wekiva Presbyterian Church U.S.A.
211 Wekiva Springs Lane
Longwood, FL 32779